Tuesday, February 5, 2013

                               sunshine-award
 
Thanks to Jaime at Toby's Tails for nominating me for this award! I suppose I've let my little light shine this week! Who knows...anyway, click on over after you read this and check out her blog!
 
Rules:
If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.
 
Questions:
 
Who is your favorite philosopher?
Philosopher...hmm I'm not sure if Doctor Seuss counts but his children's books have some pretty great life philosophies.:)
What is your favorite number?
2 because second is the best. ;)
What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a giraffe. They are so cute! And, fun fact the sound they make is similar to that of a goat.
What are your Facebook and Twitter?
I have not yet conformed to the social medium trend of Twitter because I don't have time to keep up with that much information, but you can find my Facebook at Beka Dillon.:)
What is your favorite time of day?
I thoroughly enjoy the mornings because I get to enjoy a cup of coffee and on my way to school I leave early and the streets are virtually empty. It sounds strange but it makes me feel like the only one around and I like it for that short time. I also have my quiet time in the mornings.
What is your favorite holiday?
 Thanksgiving! Who doesn't love an abundance of food??
What is your favorite physical activity?
Physical activity...Ha yeah right! ;) Just kidding! I LOVE to ride my bike!
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Definitely Sweet Tea! Just call me southern belle.
What is your favorite flower?
 i really love Daffodils! but i never really get them :/
What is your passion?
I have a passion for people. I love to be around them and I love to share my passion about God with them!
 
 
Now to nominate some bloggy buddies:
 
 
 

This girl has been gettin' on it this week! Feel some "sunshine award" love!

No comments:

Post a Comment