Sunday, February 3, 2013

Social Sunday


Sunday Social



1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?

I would want to have my phone so obviously I could keep up with my social media! I cant forget my bible though because that is my prized possession.:)



2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?

The Vampire Diaries and House Hunters (International)!! I watched seasons 1-3 over Christmas break of The Vampire Diaries how can anyone not love Damon?! I mean come on! And House Hunters shows me all the houses and places I wish i could live. lol




3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

Oh geez.. I think i would grab my camera because it cost me a pretty penny and I love it! I would also grab my jewelry box because it holds the jewelry that my family has gotten me over the years and those pieces are irreplaceable as far as emotional value goes.



4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?

Oh how often the answer to this question changes.. lol as of right now I'd have to say its my new ankle boots I purchased for $20! They are so cute kind of punk rock if you ask me, but they go with everything from skinny jeans to tights. My other favorite article of clothing is my new patagonia. It's the cutest shade of periwinkle and I can throw it on over anything even on lazy days and look cute. And we all know how hard it is to find something that is lazy yet cute!:)


5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

Hmmm..well I would have to say that although it is cliche, Twilight Breaking Dawn part II was significantly better than any of the others in the series. Kristen Stewart actually came across as a normal human being. It makes me wonder if she acted so awkward in the first couple of movies to give the illusion she was flawed and then in the last one when she becomes a vampire she is "perfect". Jack Reacher is also good, action packed definitely a movie to take your boyfriend/husband to.


6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?

Starbucks!! I get a drink called a grasshopper ( green tea frap with peppermint syrup and frap chips) it taste just like mint chocolate chip ice cream! Also I have discovered I LOVE airhead extremes..lol

1 comment:

  1. OMG i love House Hunters International. Makes me never ever want to move out of the states. Real estate is just too expensive!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete